Complaint Review: united states federal grant department

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: sally941 — sarasota Florida United States of America
united states federal grant department
unknown chicago, Illinois United States of America

united states federal grant department I wish my kids called this much! They won't leave me alone! HELP! chicago, Illinois

I started receiving calls from several different people most with very heavy accents 3 days ago. I ask every time to have my name taken off their list every time only to be hung up on and called again shortly later. The first call I received they said they were from The Federal Grant Department and that my phone number had been chosen to receive $7000. They hung up on me when I would not give them any personal information. since then I have received 23 calls from them in the last 72 hours! I can't seem to make them stop calling even though I have reported them twice to the FCC, my number is already on the do not call registry and I ask them every time they call to stop calling me! This is causing e alot of distress and I do not know what to do! I feel so violated! What can I do? What these people are doing to me is wrong and needs to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-states-federal-grant-department/chicago-Illinois-/united-states-federal-grant-department-I-wish-my-kids-called-this-much-They-wont-leave-954194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united states federal grant department