Complaint Review: United States Law Center

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Ex Contractor — Irvine California
United States Law Center
2601 Main Street Irvine CA 92614 Irvine, California USA

United States Law Center I worked there for 4 hours and was paid with a check for $44.00 that was returned unpaid. I incurred a return deposit fee of $12. I wish I never heard of the company. Irvine California

I worked for US Law center for 1 day.  I was paid a check for $44.00.  I just learned from my bank the check was unhonored and I was charge a $12.00 by my bank.  Do no do business with this company.  They are a rip off as they cheat even their employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Law-Center/Irvine-California-92614/United-States-Law-Center-I-worked-there-for-4-hours-and-was-paid-with-a-check-for-4400-1066464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Law Center