Complaint Review: United States Postal Service

• Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: Nick — Drexel Hill Pennsylvania United States of America
United States Postal Service
general DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania United States of America

United States Postal Service NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN WORST WE DON'T THEM DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania

the postal service not only lost 2 of my packages,but the were rude to me when I wanted  them to find them.This country would be far better off if they closed and maybe reopened with a whole new look at things.Things are going to get worse.Never ship USPS.I have this vision of some green teeth slob who name is Bob and he can't even spell his name Postal employee,who is about enough smarts just north of a bedroom slipper,sitting at home watching the VCR I shipped to a freind.

Please close forever it would so much more nicer if we only had an honest company like FedEx who by the way has never lost anything of mine nor have they ever treated me like crap as the USPS did,what's worse is I'm out a sum of money,they already stole my money had provided no service,Its OK now I know they don't give a rats a*s about service  they already stole my money I can't get back.Do youself a HUGE favor and ship your stuff another way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Postal-Service/DREXEL-HILL-Pennsylvania-/United-States-Postal-Service-NEEDS-TO-SHUT-DOWN-WORST-WE-DONT-THEM-DREXEL-HILL-Pennsylv-826053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Postal Service