Complaint Review: united surplus buyers

united surplus buyers
1108 pennsylvania street Houston, Texas United States of America

united surplus buyers Steve John Valve Scam Houston, Texas

To Whom it may Concern,

I am here to warn you that Steve John and Jonathan John are known criminals that have been arrested for theft.

I have done several dealings with Steve and Jonathan in the past. On the last occasion, I sold them two pallets of surplus valves. Steve didn't have a truck and needed to reschedule the pick up.  Steve persisted in wanting to schedule the pickup for that evening.

I asked an employee to stay late after steve offered to pay for the overtime.

Steve and Jonathan arrived shortly after 5PM to make the pick up of the two pallets. While loading the pallets, Steve stole numerous high dollar valves that we later discovered missing when they were to be sold.

I contacted several local valve dealers to locate my vales and asked them to call me if they turn up.

Several months later I received a phone call from a valve buyer in Washington State that had recovered most of the missing valves.  We confirmed through serial numbers that these were my valves and they were sold to them by Steve John.  He has since been convicted of this crime.

Be advised to Keep and eye for Steve John and Jonathan John.   I researched them and found that United Surplus is not a true business.

Here is there contact info...
Jonathan John 713-823-6276
Steve John 713-823-7935
Fax 713-943-2480

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2010 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-surplus-buyers/Houston-Texas-77035/united-surplus-buyers-Steve-John-Valve-Scam-Houston-Texas-601322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united surplus buyers