Complaint Review: United Tax Group

United Tax Group
675 W Indiantown Road Jupiter, Florida USA

United Tax Group beware of the ripoff Jupiter Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Understanding the Process

Called United Tax Group after hearing Dean Druin on an overnight radio program.  Was told that Dean was not working at  the moment but was on a consultation status with the company.  (He has since opened another tax group.)  I decided to go ahead and use this company based on the supposed affiliation with Dean Druin.

Was told the fee would be $399.00 and I would be contacted to schedule a time for an interview.  After stalling until the refund period had expired, I was interviewed and told that it would be an ADDITIONAL $500.00 to complete my case.  It was either pay this amount or forfeit the $399.00 I had already paid.

I had received a notice of wage garnishment for taxes still owed.  I was sold a song and dance by United Tax Group about lowering my tax debt, etc, etc, etc.

All they did was get me set up on payment plans...SAME THING I COULD HAVE DONE MYSELF!!!

Hope they have to suffer the consequences some day of ripping people off.  If I would have had an extra $899.00 to throw away, I would not have had my tax issue.

STEER CLEAR OF UNTIED TAX GROUP...  Check the BBB and read reports to find a more credible company.  I would have done this, but was impressed with Dean Druin on the radio and wanted to have "his company" assist me with my tax issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tax-Group/Jupiter-Florida-33458/United-Tax-Group-beware-of-the-ripoff-Jupiter-Florida-1065142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tax Group

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Understanding the Process

AUTHOR: United Tax Group - ()

It seams as though there may have been a misunderstanding in how the process works.  Ricky Minton, you are exactly correct.  We charge an initial investigation to find out what is wrong, and to see exactly what the IRS has on recorded in your tax file.  We do this to ensure the additional charges are validated by actual records.  As far as the time frame in which it takes to get your documents, we are at the complete mercy of the IRS's transcript delivery system.

I am not sure why this would be taken as a "ripp off" for I have your signed agreement where it outlines that very process and would be more than happy to post a copy here or send it directly to you.  If you didn't agree with the additional fees, you were more than welcome to make that decision and part ways.

United Tax Group services over 130 resolutions each month, and has assisted over 5000 clients since its inception.  We do our very best to provide the best service with each and every client.  A few negative remarks won't hide the tremendous value that our clients have come to know.

Thank you for your time!