Complaint Review: UNITED TAX GROUP

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: SEGUN — CARMEL Indiana
UNITED TAX GROUP
675, W. INDIANTOWN ROAD JUPITER, Florida USA

UNITED TAX GROUP MY AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD WAS DEBITED FOR $8,800.76 [EIGHT THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS AND SEVENTY SIX CENTS BETWEEN APRIL 2012 AND AUGUST 2012 FOR REPRESENTATION AND SERVICE WITH IRS. WHEN I CONTACTED IRS I WAS INFORMED THAT UNITED TAX GROUP OFFERED NO SERVICE ON MY BEHALF. WHEN I CONTACTED UNITED TAX GROUP THEY ACCEPTED THAT NO SERVICE WAS OFFERED AS CLAIMED BY IRS. THEY PROMISED TO REFUND MY MONEY. UNTIL NOW NO REFUND RECEIVED. I AM CONSIDERING A LAWSUIT BY END OF THIS MONTH IN STATE OF INDIANA. JUPITER Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Complimentary Review of Tax Situation

*Author of original report: REBUTTAL FROM UNITED TAX GROUP JULY 30, 2013

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: False Reports

Dean Droiun and his staff debited my Amex Card between April 2012 and August 2012 for $8,800.76 [Eight thousand eight hundred dollars and seventy six cents] for IRS representation and Service.

When IRS contacted me and I told them that United Tax Group was representing me, the IRS agent informed me that no service was offered to me by United Tax Group. When I contacted United Tax Group, they admitted that no service was offered to me as at this time.

I requested for a full refund of my money, and they are just playing games.

I am considering lawsuit against Dean Drouin and his company.

Segun. Indianapolis, Indiana.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNITED-TAX-GROUP/JUPITER-Florida-33458/UNITED-TAX-GROUP-MY-AMERICAN-EXPRESS-CARD-WAS-DEBITED-FOR-880076-EIGHT-THOUSAND-EIGH-1060213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNITED TAX GROUP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Complimentary Review of Tax Situation

AUTHOR: ttimmersea - ()

For years I've been thinking about jumping into the tax resolution business and helping people with their back tax issues so they can move forward with their lives and not have to worry about the IRS hounding them. I understand for many reasons individuals end up with tax obligations that they just can't afford to pay and with the penalties and interest it becomes an impossible hurdle.

As a tax practitioner, more formally, an enrolled agent licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, I find that many a times individuals with outstanding tax obligations can be helped. It's a matter of who they seek guidance from. Name: Thomas Timmers, EA

Traveling down the road of starting a tax resolution business and reviewing all of the rip off reports by fly by night organizations I've quickly come to realize that many consumers/taxpayers have a sour taste in their mouth when the topic of tax resolution companies comes up. We as competent and reputable tax practictioners must wade through muddied waters in order to bring integrity back to our profession.

Someone has to start cleaning it up so more specifically I would like to extend an olive branch to you and provide you with gratis, complimentary tax solutions for your outstanding tax obligation. At no charge to you, I will personally review your tax situation, contact the Internal Revenue Service, determine exactly what can and can not be done, explain in detail every step and if available provide you with the most cost effective strategy.

You've spent money to no avail. Take me up on my offer so that one client at a time I can bring credence to the tax resolution industry.2019931889

REBUTTAL FROM UNITED TAX GROUP JULY 30, 2013

AUTHOR: SEGUN - ()

DEAN DROUIN AND HIS COMPANY WROTE THE ABOVE ON JULY 30, 2013. HE DID NOT ALLEGE THAT I  WROTE A FALSE REPORT AS SEVERAL AGENCIES HAVE ASKED FOR PROOF OF MY PAYMENTS AND AMEX WAS ABLE TO SHOW THAT $9,475 WAS ACTUALLY TAKEN FROM MY CARD BY UNITED TAX GROUP. I HAVE NOT GOT A REFUND FROM DEAN DROUIN AND HIS UNITED TAX GROUP. I CHALLENGE DEAN DROUIN OR HIS UNITED TAX GROUP TO REFUTE MY ALLEGATIONS. I STAND BY MY STORY UNTIL I GET MY FULL REFUND FOR NO SERVICE RENDERED BY UNITED TAX GROUP. I AM STILL OPEN TO ALL LEGITIMATE OPTIONS OF GETTING MY REFUND OF $9,475. AND IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SEEING THE STATEMENTS FROM THE AMEX SHOWING HOW UNITED TAX GROUP TOOK THE MONEY I AM WILLING TO OFFER IT. THE BREAKDOWN OF HOW UNITED TAX GROUP DEDUCTED MY MONEY IS AS FOLLOWS; 1.  4/9/2012; $599.00, 2. 4/17/2012; $1000.00, 3. 5/20/2012; $1,000.00, 4. 06/20/2012; $1,000.00, 5. 07/20/2012; $1,000.00, 6. 08/20/2012; $2,438.00, 7. 09/20/2012; $2,438.00, TOTAL OF $9,475.00.

WHEN I GET MY REFUND I WILL COME BACK TO RIP-OFF TO LET THE WORLD KNOW. HOW DESPICABLE CAN THIS GUY BE TO COME OUT WITH A REBUTTAL OF A BLANKET STATEMENT OF LABELLING ALL COMPLAINANTS AS DISGRUNTLED. IS AMERICA THIS LAWLESS OF A NATION OR WHAT IS HAPPENING?.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

False Reports

AUTHOR: United Tax Group - ()

United Tax Group will no longer respond to the substance of any complaint that appears in the Rip-off Report.

The Rip-off Report does not take any meaningful action to verify the allegations in any complaint filed on its site, however frivolous, inaccurate or unfair it may be.  Neither will it remove any posted complaints, even those that have been shown to be the product of a consumer mistake or to have been motivated by spite, greed or other improper purposes. These two features of the Rip-off Report make it the perfect place for impostors, jealous competitors, disgruntled employees and the irrational and unreasonable to bring harm to a targeted company or person.

Ironically, the high number of invalid complaints and the refusal of the Rip-off Report to police those invalid complaints make the Rip-off Report—which was formed to inform and protect consumers ---a place where consumers are very likely to be misinformed.

Our company is deeply committed to serving its customers with the highest level of service and integrity.  We have been in business for over — years, and we have helped thousands of consumers and small businesses settle their tax matters at reasonable cost.  We pride ourselves on being able to resolve those legitimate customer complaints that from time to time arise in any business to the full satisfaction of the consumer.

If you are considering United Tax Group for your tax representation and you would like to know the details of the matter posted above, please call us at  1-888-662-7004 and we will be pleased to discuss them with you [and to provide you with references of real customers who have used our company and will give you an accurate account of how we perform our services.]