Complaint Review: united tax group/tax help md/dean m. drouin

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: gerald — bronx New York
united tax group/tax help md/dean m. drouin
201 u.s. 1 # 201 jupiter, Florida USA

united tax group/tax help md/dean m. drouin If you put your trust in Dean M. Drouin it will leave you in financial RUIN! jupiter Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gerry why would you post a complete lie???

Dean M. Drouin owned a company called United Tax Group. I paid his company $4000 to resolve my tax issues after he assured me that they could help me. They didnt help me. They made all kinds of promises that were outright lies and strung me along until the balance was automatically withdrawn from my checking account in bi-monthly installments. Mr. Drouin stated that he left the company via a buyout from his "investors" in May 2012.

United Tax Group is no longer in business. Now he has opened a new business by the name of Tax Help M.D. I only found out about his new venture because one of his new reps contacted me by fishing a tax data base. Obviously this new rep didnt know that I was a mark for his last company. ANYTHING that he and his cohorts claim they can do for you in regards to your tax problems YOU CAN DO FOR YOUSELF for a fraction of the cost.

Im quite certain that this new company will go the way of his last and the sherade will continue into yet another tax help business. In our heated exchange I asked Mr. Drouin how he sleeps at night. His answer was far from satisfactory. If anyone has any questions on how the operation works or any advise on how to put a stop to this PREDATOR give me a call. Gerald Baumann (((phone number redacted))). Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-tax-grouptax-help-mddean-m-drouin/jupiter-Florida-33477/united-tax-grouptax-help-mddean-m-drouin-If-you-put-your-trust-in-Dean-M-Drouin-it-wi-1147144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united tax group/tax help md/dean m. drouin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gerry why would you post a complete lie???

AUTHOR: The Tax Doctor - ()

When I originally spoke with you our conversation did get a little heated because you were accusing me of something that wasn't true. I spoke to you later that evening and tried to prove to you that your assumptions were not valid and the reasons why.  You're accusing me of not providing services to you when I didn't even work at the company after you'd hired them.  Just because I was your original point of contact when you hired the company doesnt' mean I'm responsible for all your future tax blunders.  I even offered you my services for any future tax needs you may have FREE OF CHARGE just because I sympathized with your situation.  Then you go an write something like this???   Bottom line is this ....It doesn't matter how hard anyone tries ....YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE 100% HAPPY IN THIS WORLD but I go more than the extra mile to try and do so.

Gerry you can forget that I offered to help you. So any other trouble you get yourself into with the IRS you can handle on your own.  Now I'll ask you the same question you asked me....How can you sleep at night knowing you've lied to the public by slandering me and my company???  Hope you have sweet dreams and good luck trying to fix the mess you're in on your own.

I have literally helped thousands of people nationwide with their tax problems.  This website now has only 4 complaints out of thousands.  Of those 4 complaints you'll find rebuttals to the other 3 written by the original authors, apologizing to me for writing the complaint.  This is the only person I have run across that is too hard headed and ignorant to see the truth.  Even when he's confronted with it face to face.  Unfortunately I can't help people who won't listen and continue to draw their own unfounded conclusions even when provided with cold hard facts.

By the way when I had my appointment with Gerry, I didn't remember him right away.  He tried to trick me into lying to him only to find out I wasn't a lier.  If you ever talk to him, ask him about that.  Right Gerry?