Complaint Review: United Title transfers LLC

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: daven — Monroe Washington
United Title transfers LLC
1705 Hawk Ln Dandridge, Tennessee USA

United Title transfers LLC Timothy Dwayne Evans Kayleigh Christain Liers,Thieves,Fraud,&Crooks Dandridge Tennessee

*Author of original report: United Title Transfers Guilty of Theft

In February of 2013 I bought on eBay 10,000 points of Worldmark Timeshare . I received a letter from United Title Transfers LLC explaining what I needed to do to get the points TransfersL.In the letter they explained it could take 30- 60 days to complete.I sent them a check for $3298.01. This was to pay them, pay the transfer fees, and pay the  owner of the points. They cashed my check within a week of me sending it. We did a few emails back and forth and I was supposedly being kept abreast of what was happening.NOT! Everything was a lie. Not one word of truth was I told. Now I'm sure this was there way of doing business. They were way to smooth to be their first time.

On June 7th I got a email stating my documents were sent. Yahoo I thought, it's about time.  NOT!  Didn't happen.that's when I knew I was dupped.I called the BBB. 4 other problems. Then I called the Attorney General and filed a claim. I also filed a claim with IC3 which I guess is a internet fraud investigation deal.  So far nothing has happened. I am ashamed and embarrassed that I was so stupid to trust a company without checking first. I hope others will learn from my mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Title-transfers-LLC/Dandridge-Tennessee-37725/United-Title-transfers-LLC-Timothy-Dwayne-Evans-Kayleigh-Christain-LiersThievesFraud-1079305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Title transfers LLC

United Title Transfers Guilty of Theft

AUTHOR: daven - ()

On July 3 2014  Dwayne and Christy Evans pled guilty to  3 counts of theft over  $1000.   3 warrents obtained  and were issued by Det Sgt Curtis Owens Jefferson County Sherriffs Dept.   3 different people paid these people $3298.01, $1977.00, and 2850.00.  Another person possabily involved is Leisa Brackins, Christy Evans' mother possabily the owner or affilated with "Timeshares4less" Det. Owens says that both United Title Transfers and Timeshares4less have been shut down.

According to Det Owens the Evans' came to court on Feb 3 2015 with cashiers checks in hand to  pay the three people who purchased timeshares from them. I just hope the the cashiers checks are REAL ones.