Complaint Review: United Trucking Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Escobar — Coral Gables Florida
United Trucking Inc
5970 SW 18 Street , Suite #101, Boca Raton, FL. 33 Boca Raton, Florida USA

United Trucking Inc United -Move.com, United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc, MIchael Wallberg Bait and switch pricing, theft and fraud Boca Raton Florida

I exchanged emails with Micheal Wallberg and we agreed to a price of $650 total to ship a Vespa from CA to Miami. I thought I was dealing with a shipping company. He is actually a broker which was not disclosed at the point of sale. He asked for a deposit of $200 and the balance of $450 to be paid to the driver on delivery.  The driver arrived and demanded $600. I explained that I already placed a deposit of $200 and my balance is $450. The driver from MTN Express LLC, Portland, OR ( who I had never heard of and was unsure how they were even in possession of my cargo) refused to give me the cargo unless I paid $600. I refused and they left with my cargo and threatened to put in in storage and charge a daily storage fee. The original shipping company, who I now know is a broker with a phoney website with false testimonials from Robert Diniro among others, now says the original payment of $200 was a "brokerage fee" and that the $650 we negotiated was only the drivers fee. This of course is a lie. I reported this fraud to the Florida Attorney General as well as the USDOT. I also filed a lawsuit. I did a quick google search and it seems Mr Wallberg has quite a lengthy list of victims of his scam. As it stands I am out $200 and the Vespa which is being held hostage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Trucking-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida-33134/United-Trucking-Inc-United-Movecom-United-Reliable-Auto-Carriers-Inc-MIchael-Wallberg-1129061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Trucking Inc