Complaint Review: United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:Port Richey Florida
United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC.
7850 Ulmerton Road Suite 6 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC. Apparently consumers are not the only ones who get ripped off. I AM a former employee ...They got me for $$1,300.00 pay Largo Florida

This company, after two years of employment , ripped me off for $1,300.00 and when I inquired to resolve the problem....They told me they changed the pay scale and if I did not like it I could find a new job. I was their TOP producer for the past two years ( the first year, I was still in a Florida State Work Release Program) Yes...I too am a convicted felon that was employed by them. However, I am a convicted felon that is trying to make positive changes for my daughter, and most importantly...myself.

Being unemployed has really caused alot of problems for me and allthough I should be disgruntled...I am not. I just don't think it's fair that these people are not being held accountable for their actions. I certainly was held accountable when I did wrong....I spent almost 4 years in prison for my crimes. The police came and escorted me out of the building after I became more angry....but for once the police were on my side. A police report was filed with the Largo Police Department....and the officers that were present were appauled that a company would do such a thing. My information was then passed along to other investegators within the Largo Police Department. Just so you can get a better idea of the kind of moneyI was making...my first year I made over $50,000.00 as an appointment setter with this company...If I...a convicted felon....made that much....can you imagine how much they made off of me ?????

I think this company should be held accountable and if the Attorney General is litigating...I would like to offer any help I can . I may be a convicted felon....But I do have integrity if nobody else does. Thank you for reading what I had to add about this company...Ever since the owners mother passed away,God rest her soul, nothing has been the same. Very Sad.

Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Vacation-Network-Blowfish-Media-LLC/Largo-Florida-33771/United-Vacation-Network-Blowfish-Media-LLC-Apparently-consumers-are-not-the-only-ones-wh-378174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Vacation Network ,Blowfish Media LLC.