Complaint Review: United Vacation Network

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:st augustine Florida
United Vacation Network
3690 East Bay Dr, Suite Q Largo, Florida U.S.A.

United Vacation Network many promises, but do not deliver Largo Florida

My husband and I got involved with UVN back in June 2007. We were promised a free cruise [never happened] for attending the seminar. We were led to believe that they could get us "condos" anywhere for $499,$599 or $699 a week.

It took over 9 months to finally get an area where we wanted to go. The condo was at Indian Shores, Fl. The place was not very desirable. The walls were dirty, bathrooms moldy, carpets and floors needed to be cleaned.

This was not my idea of a nice condo after we spent over $3000 to join this vacation network. I feel we were taken and lost a good amount of money that we could have put to better use. For $3000, we could have taken a beautiful vacation somewhere other than the condo we got.

I will never use there service again. We are chocking this up to stupidity and hope anyone who reads this is smart enough not to get involved.

This place should be closed down because they cannot deliver what they promise. I really think it is a scam!!

Freebird
st augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Vacation-Network/Largo-Florida-33771/United-Vacation-Network-many-promises-but-do-not-deliver-Largo-Florida-354175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Vacation Network