Complaint Review: unitedplus

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: sattera — Benton Harbor Michigan United States of America
unitedplus
redhill Internet United States of America

unitedplus Daniel White, Attia Khan, Adam Kennedy Called and proposed assistance with my mortgage, took almost $4000.00 in fees via a local bank Internet

I recieved a call from Daniel White asking if I had inquired about assistance on my home mortgage because I had submitted my name to another lender on-line. there were several groups who called and asked if I were interested. I only wanted to deal with one group so I told Mr. Daniel (after serveral calls) to me that I was interested, i agreeded to give him info, i recieved several documents to sign and get notorized. At that time I went online to look to see if united plus was legal and everything that I checked was good.

When I agreed I was told that it would cost $2950 to complete the process which included a loan restructure, lower interest rates, including my taxes and insurance. I wasasked to take the money to Bank of America and deposit it in a specific account ( I inqured with the bank to see if the address and name of the group I was dealing was valid, the bank indicated that all was valid. This process started in Oct. 2012

I recieved a call in Dec and was told that everything was going well and a closing date would be set the first week in Dec. thery needed $1200 dollars more. This made me a little leary and after I deposited the money I called my mortgage company HFC and was to that they had dialogue with this group inquiring of my account, but never sent any money.

when I called their group I would get Adam Kennedy, Or Daniel White, while Attia Khan did the paper work distribution. Most of their communication would be via the internet. My last conversation was on January 26, I haven't heard since then, made several calls - busy, no internet connection

Ray- Benton Harbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unitedplus/internet/unitedplus-Daniel-White-Attia-Khan-Adam-Kennedy-Called-and-proposed-assistance-with-my-1025371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unitedplus