Complaint Review: Universal Administrators

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Greenville South Carolina
Universal Administrators
320 Whittington Pkwy Louisville, Kentucky USA

Universal Administrators Sentinel Home Warranty Rip-Off, won't pay, avoiding calls Louisville Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What to do next?

Dishwasher & Water Heater went out (2 weeks apart) and in both instances we were told by Universal Administrators that they would pay us $150 for each "appliance" since we did not have our policy over 6 months, but we would have to purchase them and send in the receipts to get paid.  Receipts were faxed in and when I called to inquire about the money, I was told they were both approved and it would take 6-8 weeks for me to get my money.  The Dishwasher was approved on 10/8/13 and the Water Heater was approved on 10/29/13.  I have called many, many times and left messages for Mr. Jack Wainwright (office & cell phone) and have NEVER been called back.  The last few times I have called, I can't even talk to a live person, I am put on hold for several minutes and them I'm pushed to voicemail.

I don't know what my next step should be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Administrators/Louisville-Kentucky-40222/Universal-Administrators-Sentinel-Home-Warranty-Rip-Off-wont-pay-avoiding-calls-Louisv-1113609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Administrators

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What to do next?

AUTHOR: Larry - ()

Seems this is a common theme for Mr Wainwright.

If I may suggest, call the Secretary of State and file a complaint. as well as Kentucky's Department of Insurance and file a complaint on his license. Contact a Kentucky State elected official in Wainwright's district. File a police report with the Lousville Police Department. Contact the FBI since this is possibly an interstate crime. Call your own State representicves and ask for their assitance. Your congressman maybe able to help by contacting Mr Wainwrights's congressman.

Mr Wainwright surely does not want to go to jail!