Complaint Review: Universal Event Photography

• Reported By: Un-Happy Ex-Employee — Orlando Florida
Universal Event Photography
6953 University Blvd., Florida USA

Universal Event Photography UEP NON PAYMENT Winter Park Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Try again.

I worked freelance for UEP and after my first event that I had worked for them, I accepted a full time position with a different company so working for UEP would not work out.  We mutually agreed to part ways and I was informed by one of the company owners that I would be paid immediately for my services by the company cutting me a check and sending it in the mail (again the word immediately was told to me in an email and in a voice mail).  Flash forward almost two months now and I STILL have not been paid for my time working with them and they will no longer answer my emails or phone calls.  I am in the process of reporting them to the BBB, State Department of Labor Relations AND possibly contacting my local media channels in order to see something happen.  Poor communication internally within this company and they do not follow through on any promises that they make, even if they are legally bound to the agreements by federal laws!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Event-Photography/6953-University-Blvd-Florida-32792/Universal-Event-Photography-UEP-NON-PAYMENT-Winter-Park-Florida-1114543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Event Photography

Try again.

AUTHOR: Christine - ()

If you are still missing payment, please contact our offices directly. It is never our intention to leave anyone unpaid when work is performed properly. You may also have caught us while we were moving our offices. Please call again and ask for Christine.