rank

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: B.Moggy — Salina Kansas
universal fidelity lp
Houston, Texas United States of America

universal fidelity lp uflp I have been harrassed with phone calls from this company about a debt collection. ALWAYS a recorded voice responds whether I answer the call or a voice mail is left. I have even returned the call and Houston, Texas

Universal fidelity lp has been calling my cell phone for a number of months. The call is always a recorded message, whether I answer the call or allow it to go to my voice mail.

I am told that 'this is a debt collection agency,'  giving me a number to call them back. Since I do not receive the call from a live person, I have called that number back on two different occasions.

On calling back, I have waited for four minutes to get any answer except 'hold for an available agent.' At the end of that four minutes, I have been told (via recording) that I must leave a message. I have asked that my number be deleted from their call list since I do not have any debts for them to collect.

I am continuing to receive the calls.  Is there a way to stop this kind of harassment??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/universal-fidelity-lp/Houston-Texas-/universal-fidelity-lp-uflp-I-have-been-harrassed-with-phone-calls-from-this-company-about-1040981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on universal fidelity lp