Complaint Review: universal hyundai

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Francisco Fajardo — orlando Florida
universal hyundai
12801 S Orange Blossom Trail orlando, Florida USA

universal hyundai My brand new car that I purchased on 12/28/2013 needs a brand new engine. Its been 3 weeks without my vehicle and the dealership still does not know when my vehicle will be done. orlando Florida

I am paying for a brand new vehicle every month and now what i will be getting is a refurbished vehicle. I do not see how my brand new vehilce needs a brand new engine. The vehicle is only 3 months old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/universal-hyundai/orlando-Florida-32837/universal-hyundai-My-brand-new-car-that-I-purchased-on-12282013-needs-a-brand-new-engin-1139111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on universal hyundai