Complaint Review: Universal Management

• Submitted: Sat, May 26, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 26, 2007

• Reported By:FourOaks North Carolina
Universal Management
Diggs St Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Universal Management This company is a scam Ripoff Raleigh North Carolina

I was scamed by this company. I was getting ready to start a new job and school but I read an ad in the news paper saying clerical position and management position so I went to the interview and was told if they called me that afternoon that I would come back for a second interview. That afternoon I was called to come back for the second interview there were about 50 people there. Then we were told to call back around 5 or 6 oclock to see if we had the job. Well I called and I got the job. The next morning there were about 20 of us that came back. There was alot of yelling loud music and cursing trying to motivate us. They talked so fast that you couldn't understand what they were saying. We were not allowed to ask any questions or use the phones. The next day we were sent all over Raleigh to sell perfume the lady lela who was trying to become general manager had to use my car to get around on (I'm thinking you are so high in management why don't you have a car and why am I having to by her something to eat) I only had a half tank of gas and three dollars to my name she said she would give it back when she sold perfume, but she never did. We were running from security guards and police. When we got back I asked when were we going to get paid and I was told Tuesday after next which never came. I thank God that I read up on this company before I wasted any money. If you see an ad for management position on diggs street off Lakewheeler Rd run.

Charlene
FourOaks, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2007 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Management/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27601/Universal-Management-This-company-is-a-scam-Ripoff-Raleigh-North-Carolina-250518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Management