Complaint Review: Universal Motors, LLC.

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Michele — New Britain Connecticut
Universal Motors, LLC.
1036 W Main St New Britain, Connecticut USA

Universal Motors, LLC. sold me a lemon, did not honor warranty New Britain Connecticut

I bought/financed a vehicle from Universal Motors in October but because of some title mix up they did not properly register my car until November.  When I got my car they said they would take care of any repairs my the car needed.  My passenger door was not/is not working.  They started working on my door in December before they realized they didn't have the right equipment for it.  They left the door dismantled with the agreement that they would fix it as soon as they got the part.  Four months later I have been getting the run around from them.  They have brushed me off, disrespected me and plain out refused to take ownership for my dismantled door.  On top of it all, they "repaired" my water pump in December because they were able to claim it through my 2 yr warranty policy.  Today I called them because my water pump has gone bad again.  Sam replied by taking offense to my frustration by saying that "I don't have to do s**t for you!  You don't know me!" and hung up.  I am stuck with a vehicle loan for a car that doesn't work.  I have already spent over $1000 for repairs not including the water pump and no one can help me; not DMV, not BBB, not consumer protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Motors-LLC/New-Britain-Connecticut-06053/Universal-Motors-LLC-sold-me-a-lemon-did-not-honor-warranty-New-Britain-Connecticut-1141447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Motors, LLC.