Complaint Review: universal reading service based out of virgina beach, va

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: melva — richmond Indiana United States of America
universal reading service based out of virgina beach, va
virgina beach , va 23455 virgina beach, Virginia United States of America

universal reading service based out of virgina beach, va celina, tracking code 8163753 celina was the first to speak to me. Friendly, upbeat and seemed to know my interest. She acted as though she was talking on the side to me about recipes. i WAS TOLD i HAD A TRIP FOR TWO virgina beach, Virginia

I was contacted on the pphone by celina, a friendly, upbeat woman whoo connected to me based onn my hobbies. She told me a was a definite contender in the 25,000.00 dream of a lifteime give away. Just for answering I had wonn a trip for two to florida. the she went on too explain the magazine offer very quickly and then switched me over to the sales expert. He made it sound like I would be  getting 5 magazines a month for 4.95 for 60 months. the rest went so fast tha I could barely get the information written down. After really thinking about what was said,, it was a huge rip  off. My credit card account was charged 68.28 the next day. IO serched online to find a way to cancel this scam. when I cam across this site about reportiing scams and ripo offs, the message I read ws exactly what had been said to me , including the daimond watch I would get. this guy even went and worked for the company. Everything  they said was exactly as he said. They first took my payment down to 40.00. then next down to their employee price of 20.00. when I said I could not and would not pay this because  it was a scam she then said she would cancel  it completly. This is where i am at currently. Hopeffully it will be over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/universal-reading-service-based-out-of-virgina-beach-va/virgina-beach-Virginia-23455/universal-reading-service-based-out-of-virgina-beach-va-celina-tracking-code-8163753-ce-596999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on universal reading service based out of virgina beach, va