Complaint Review: UNIVERSAL TALENT

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:wayne New Jersey
UNIVERSAL TALENT
26 SHERMAN ST. WAYNE, New Jersey U.S.A.

UNIVERSAL TALENT THERE'RE ALL RIP OFFS WAYNE New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: thats weird

I went to this agency to compare with the others i went to and i must say that they are the least expensive per the product you get . I mean i went to a place in edgewater called Industry Talent and wow what a hard pressure sell they had . They wanted $2500 out of me before i walked out the door . I also went to a place in Newark too , they charged $2200.00 and give you acting classes and headshots but no jobs . Then I went to Actors Rep. in Lodi . They said they didn't charge anything but sent me to their photographer who charged $300.00 for just one headshot . So now i am confused about the whole thing . At Universal Talent the agent interviewed me and really told me all about the industry , from production to casting . I was surely impressed so I signed with them , got my photos taken with 3 changes of clothes and started classes which were a whole lot of fun . I know I am just a beginner but if i will ever be asked to audition i might be a little ready to pass it . I was aware of the price which was way lower then the others at $595.00 and I got jobs in movies , tv and commercials . Now get this , I was offered a SAG job cause they sent out my photo , this was in the first week of my being there , wow !! So to sum up yes they all are a rip off but which is worse , I choose Universal .

Sue
wayne, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2008 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UNIVERSAL-TALENT/WAYNE-New-Jersey-07470/UNIVERSAL-TALENT-THERERE-ALL-RIP-OFFS-WAYNE-New-Jersey-336083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UNIVERSAL TALENT

thats weird

AUTHOR: Ripped Off - (U.S.A.)

kind of weird how it say jim from wayne and then it says sue underneath. wouldn't be surprised if jim from universal wrote this....

loose