Complaint Review: universal transport

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: sara — lynwood Illinois United States of America
universal transport

universal transport Lying, cheating, RUDE, Will Rip You Off Company Internet

This place will lie, cheat, scam, hang up on you, and talk rudly to you.  They will promise a day your car will be picked up and never show up for days after and tell you their working on it.  When trying to find out when they will pick my car up the person i was dealing with for 3 months they told me doesnt work there anymore.

I had a family member call and now to our surprise he works there agian.  After the car was picked up 2 days late and 200 more than i was quoted they said they would refund me 50 dollars.  Ha ive been calling for 2 weeks now and they say we never said that, we dont do that and then laugh and hang up on me.  I have spoke to 4 different people asking to speak to management or owner and nothing no call back when I block my number they answer and then hang up when I say who I am very bad company who will lie, cheat, and steal Do not use them ever for a moving company for your vehicle..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/universal-transport/internet/universal-transport-Lying-cheating-RUDE-Will-Rip-You-Off-Company-Internet-921181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on universal transport