Complaint Review: Universal Web Consulting (UWC)

• Submitted: Sat, October 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Qazi Syed Imran Azam — Edmonton Alberta
Universal Web Consulting (UWC)
625 W Deer Valley Road Suite 103-139 Phoenix, AZ Phoenix, Arizona USA

Universal Web Consulting (UWC) Fran Thomas False promises made by UWC to make my website profitable. Did not inform initially the company requires me to invest in training. Substandard training access given without proper coaching. Ripped me of hard earned 275 Canadian dollars Phoenix Arizona

I was trapped by UWC Consulting with the false promise that I could make money online by subscribing for the website for only US $ 1.95 No one bothered to inform me that there is also training cost involved.

On the very second day, marketing consultant Fran Thomas called me that I have to pay 500 US Dollars for imparting me training. However, when I declined to make this payment in Lump sum, she offered me 250 US Dollars that would be a one time fee but did not disclose the same information on their invoice that did not mentioned that this is a one time payment.

She ecouraged me to get started from today i.e. Saturday, October 5, 2013. I was so naive that I made the payment from my credit card and she entered my credit card verification number that was on the back of my card.

She also committed to impart excellent training but once I made the payment, she just asked me to review the training material and customer support would be provided to me online. [continued below]....

..... She also told me that $ 29.95 would be automatically deducted from my credit card every month by webhosting services and it has nothing to do with the UWC company.

When I tried to contact the customer support department, voice mail message informed me that they are open through Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm. When I discussed with my wife, I was fortunate that she searched on internet and shared with me all the Ripoff Reports indicating that this organization is a big fraud.

I would request you to get back my hard earned US 251.95 dollars that is equivalent to Canadian 268 dollars. I am a new immigrant and every penny is important for me.  I would also request you to impose heavy fines on these fraudulent companies and abolish them from the scene as it is creating a very bad image of US and Canadian companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Web-Consulting-UWC/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Universal-Web-Consulting-UWC-Fran-Thomas-False-promises-made-by-UWC-to-make-my-website-1089800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Web Consulting (UWC)