Complaint Review: Universal Windows LLC, Berlin, New Jersey

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Rose C. — Mt. Laurel New Jersey
Universal Windows LLC, Berlin, New Jersey
407 Bloomfield Drive #1 West Berlin , New Jersey USA

Universal Windows LLC, West Berlin, New Jersey, Joseph Battaglia SELLS BROKEN DEFECTIVE WINDOWS THAT COME CRASHING BACK DOWN UPON OPENING West Berlin New Jersey

WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! I just got off the phone with Joseph Battaglia from this company (he called me from 856-719-0070 at my office and 856-719-0073).  The toll free number they have on their website is 1-800-275-8490. We had contacted them (we have chased them for about 2 weeks, trying to get them to return our call) because when we bought our house we recieved all the paperwork on the appliances and repairs made on the house.

3 of the 10 windows installed by this company are broken. When you try and open the windows, they come crashing back down.  Mr. Battaglia said that they will not honor the lifetime warrranty that they sell with the windows, and the only way to get a window repaired is to mail them the "busted parts".  When I told him we needed someone to come to our house as we can't bust out a window and mail it to him, he then said that he won't honor the warranty.

When I told him I would let others know the scam that he is running and that the company DOESN'T honor warranites, and that the windows that they sell are inferior and broken, he said he would call his lawyers.  In which I responded, I will call my lawyers as well, which we have every intention of doing should he try to telll us that we can't let the public know the truth about the inferior quality windows that his company sells, and how they are refusing to fix them.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE WINDOWS THAT COME CRASHING DOWN WHEN  YOU TRY AND OPEN THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Windows-LLC-Berlin-New-Jersey/West-Berlin-New-Jersey-08091/Universal-Windows-LLC-West-Berlin-New-Jersey-Joseph-Battaglia-SELLS-BROKEN-DEFECTIVE-1158748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Windows LLC, Berlin, New Jersey