Complaint Review: universalvacuums.com

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: hingez25 — Willow Spring North Carolina
universalvacuums.com
Silver Spring, MD Silver Spring, Maryland USA

universalvacuums.com I placed an order that was never received Silver Spring Maryland

I placed an order on 5/31/13 that I never received. They charged my credit card immediately & sent an email that stated my order status as will ship in 24 hours & that status has not changed & today's date is 6/29/13. I have called several times & left messages as well as several online contac messages with no response. I did get a real person that stated it was shipped on 6/3/13 but they had postage meter issues & if I didn't recieve it the next day to call & they would reship. I called the next day & had to leave a message & of course no return phone call. I waited a few days & called back & talked to someone & they said they would ship out the next day & that was 6/18/13. Still have not received it yet. I called again & left a message & have sent several online contact forms to them with no response. I turned it over to my credit card company to resolve for me. It's ridiculous & I would advise anyone do not order from these folks. They are a scam & you will not receive what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/universalvacuumscom/Silver-Spring-Maryland/universalvacuumscom-I-placed-an-order-that-was-never-received-Silver-Spring-Maryland-1063031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on universalvacuums.com