Complaint Review: University Of Colorado Advanced Reproductive (IVF)

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Andrew Kalkwarf — Denver Colorado
University Of Colorado Advanced Reproductive (IVF)
3055 Roslyn Street #230 Denver , Colorado USA

University Of Colorado Advanced Reproductive (IVF) Alan Polatsky IVF Rip off. Denver Colorado

My wife and I were trying to have children for 5 years. We tried everything with no success. So we decided to give IVF a try. We met with the staff and they pitched it like a sales meeting and that the outcomes were dynamic. We scheduled the operation. During this time they were moving from the hospital to their new Stapleton office. Things were so disorganized I was hoping they would put off the procedure or give us a second operation at no cost. $22,000 dollars later the IVF was not successful. During the operation Dr. Polotsk seemed unorganized and incompetent. My wife and I have Kaiser and during our interviews with Dr. Polotsky prior to the surgery he kept slamming Kaiser and said the "first thing you did wrong was go to Kaiser for insemination". Well I am happy to report we are 5 months pregnant after going back to Dr. Kreger at Kaiser for another basic insemination. Dr. Kreger is more competent and professional than the entire UC IVF staff. I think we are due a refund for the disorganization and ignorance of the University Of  Colorado IVF department and Dr. Polotsky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Of-Colorado-Advanced-Reproductive-IVF/Denver-Colorado-80238/University-Of-Colorado-Advanced-Reproductive-IVF-Alan-Polatsky-IVF-Rip-off-Denver-Colo-1124415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Of Colorado Advanced Reproductive (IVF)