Complaint Review: University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: shannaslim — box springs Georgia
University Of Phoenix
7200 northlake drive columbus, Georgia USA

University Of Phoenix-director of academic affairs, academic adviser and office of dispute managment Did not follow code of conduct, ignored Georgia Law, untruthful, unethical columbus Georgia

*Author of original report: Contact again?

*UPDATE Employee: University of Phoenix

Withdrew me from class although hospitilized with note and it is excusable per UOP policies. Ignored plea for protection, did not have a class scheduled after LOA and said I "eleceted" not to return. I followed thier policies and went by chain of comand. Last step was with office of dispute managment and they denied my request after speaking to director of academic affairs. He said he emailed me and I wouldn't respond so I sent the emails to ODM to prove unethical behavior and have been igored. I would like anyone with this issue to go to the nonpublic postsecondary education commision to seek further help. Be sure and check into your state and federal laws because the do recieve federal funding and your state has laws to protect you. They are in it for the money, don't let them take yours-i have $12,000.00 in student loans and credits that are unuasable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Of-Phoenix/columbus-Georgia-31909/University-Of-Phoenix-director-of-academic-affairs-academic-adviser-and-office-of-disput-1121382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Of Phoenix

Contact again?

AUTHOR: shannaslim - ()

I emailed you January 21, 2014 and recived a response from Christy Fojas on January 24, 2014. I was denied even though I have emails to prove that the facuilty directley involved integrity is more than questionable. I am currently in the process of getting the evidence together as well as letter noterized for the Postsecondary Education Commision. I have wasted enough time being ignored by UOP. You can contact me at shannasmayberry@aol.com if you would like to take the time to listen to what I have to say, see the evidence and honeslty want to do the right thing.

University of Phoenix

AUTHOR: Libby Bailey - ()

Hello: I would be glad to look into these concerns for you. I can be reached at libby.bailey@phoenix.edu. Best, Libby Bailey, Title IX Officer University of Phoenix