Complaint Review: University of Phoenix

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Vallejo California
University of Phoenix
5253 Business center dr. Fairfield, ca Fairfield, California United States of America

University of Phoenix This school told me I didn't need a loan then I withdrawal an they take my money, thousands for nothing and hold my documents. Fairfield, California

*UPDATE Employee: Office of Dispute Management

*Consumer Comment: Whaaa?

This school the university of Phoenix is all about money. I enrolled there in 2008 and did the whole process and the secretary was helping me with my financial aid and she said I wouldn't need to apply for a loan to go there my free aid will cover it. Then after I start my classes she asks for my parents information and mine because she said I need more funds so I have to apply for a loan and I said oh no thanks I don't want a loan can I jus withdrawal from the school and she said ok. Then my tax check came $2500 shorter and they said it was from unpaid loans to Phoenix university. So that school was continuing to receive my money which I never seen and I wasn't goin to the school either or didn't even apply for a loan. This unfair and I want my money and my reputation back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Phoenix/Fairfield-California-/University-of-Phoenix-This-school-told-me-I-didnt-need-a-loan-then-I-withdrawal-an-they-1036447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Phoenix

Office of Dispute Management

AUTHOR: Uofphoenix - ()

Hello:

I am sorry you're upset. If you feel that your balance is in error, I would be glad to assist you with filing a formal grievance. Please contact me at libby.bailey@phoenix.edu.

Libby Bailey, Dispute Operations Manager
University of Phoenix

Whaaa?

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

Free aid, tax check, $2500 shorter?  We taxpayers want OUR money back.