Complaint Review: University of Phoenix

• Reported By: Disgruntled_Phoenix — East Ashtabula Ohio
University of Phoenix
Glendale, Arizona USA

University of Phoenix fianacial aide screw up Glendale Arizona

Due to my work schedule I decided to try UoP, what a mistake. They totally screwed up my financial aide and blamed it on me, saying I filled out the paper work wrong. I went to Kent State for two years and never had a single problem with finacial aide and UoP screwed it up the first try. Now I am trying to get back into Kent State and UoP will not release my PARTIAL transcipts which will cause me to be to unable to attend the FALL semester and be placed into immediate payment by FASFA for being out of school for 6 months. What a crock of Bull.

Anybody thinking about UoP, I would definetly give it a second thought.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Phoenix/Glendale-Arizona-85302/University-of-Phoenix-fianacial-aide-screw-up-Glendale-Arizona-1073659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Phoenix