Complaint Review: university of phoenix

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: michelle — warren Michigan United States of America
university of phoenix

university of phoenix U.O.P This online school is holding my funds because someone called and said i was cheating. They said someone called weeks ago but they are just now informing me im being looked at ? They always play games Internet

University Of Phoenix has informed me that someone accused me of cheating and now they will not release my student loans to me. This is not the first time the school has had an excuse for keeping my money, and the whole time they get to earn interest on my money while my lights get shut off and I have to drop out of my classes. I am not a cheater I work very hard to get my grades and instead of a career and a degree I get accused of cheating. I believe that the students that are cheating should get caught and punished but for the ones of us that are really doing our work we should not be treated like criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/university-of-phoenix/internet/university-of-phoenix-UOP-This-online-school-is-holding-my-funds-because-someone-called-965053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on university of phoenix