Complaint Review: university of phoenix

• Updated: Sun, September 26, 2010

• Reported By: althnett — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
university of phoenix
4025 s. riverfront parkway phoenix, Arizona United States of America

university of phoenix They got very upset with me when I withdrawn from the university, at that time I had a two hundred and ninty-five dollar credit on my account. after finishing my sixth class. When my counsel saw I ha phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: There is no doubt...

I started a the university of phoenix on line in may of last year everything was going ok untill they change my advisor counselor and she talked to me like i was a dog are as if i was working for her, and told me she was going to put me out of school if I Didnot send her 1300 hundred dollar supposely for some classes I had taken prior to her being my new counselor.  I told her I was not sending that scholl any money, so we worked out some of the details and than I finish two more classes and she came after me again with the same tone of voice, very disrespecful and threating to put me out.  My GPA is 3.17 and I was in tears trying to understand how and why this college is treating me this way.  So when I finished my las class I had a credit on my account for two hundred and ninty dollars.  I said I do-not owe university of phoenix anything so I withdrawn from the university.  They found out I withdrawn and all the classes I finish they took and put them back on the web as if they were incompleted classes and said I owe them 2400 hundred dollars.  If that doesnot get you, they told me they sent that money back because i withdrawn from the college.  And if I came back to the school they would put that credit back on my account and I would not owe them anything but, they wanted me to put 1800, dollars into my account so I could complete this seminar.

These people are crazy, and they are using the federal goverment I called direct student loan and told them what happen and they told me to hire an attorney and sue them.  They had no right to send that money back to them after the classes were completed.  They whet back as far as april of this February of this year and those classes and two other classes I had finished and be been given a grade.  Well they took all that and tryed to destory me.  I was just so happen the night I withdraw I ordered my officical transcripted and if I had not did that they would have got me were they wanted me to be.  Direct student loan told me they were canceling the loan.  And told me to hire an attorney so they can take the 2400 dollar off my account.  They are talking abot sending me to a collector.  Please help me, they took advantage of a fifty-five year old lady and think I was going to let them get away with it.  They talk to you like you are not human, and they are running scams on our edcation.  can you please help me get this strighten out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/university-of-phoenix/phoenix-Arizona-85040/university-of-phoenix-They-got-very-upset-with-me-when-I-withdrawn-from-the-university-a-644382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on university of phoenix

There is no doubt...

AUTHOR: BS - (USA)

that you need to further your education. I hope you get any money thats owed you back so you will be able continue with school.