Complaint Review: University Of Phoenix

• Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: Angie — MANNINGTON West Virginia
University Of Phoenix
3157 E. Elwood St. phoenix, Arizona USA

University Of Phoenix UOP, University of Phoenix, Axia ,online, College Lied about degree and its ability to help me in finding a job in the state of West Virginia. phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Linkedin

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

After attending the Univeristy of Phoenix for the last year and changing my major to Psychology, I found out that they are not accredited in the State of WV. Actually, they are only accredited in two states, one of them being Arizona. Because they are not accredited in my home state, I am unable to obtain my degree and test here and otain a job. All in all the degree will be worthless and all of the money that I have paid will have gotten me no where. I have also found out that none of the classes that I have had so far, were not only worthless, but none of them will transfer to any other schools. I am very upset and disappointed in the lies that I have been told for so long and I am looking to pursue a lawsuit as soon as possible. I have saw where many students have withdrawn from school and they have been billed for the remaining classes, etc. I feel that due to their indecrestions that they should not be paid for anything. They not only lie to you, they change your advisors, your financial advisors, and any other advisors that you may have contact with constantly, without notice and just expect you to trust them.

Extremely frustrated and looking for an attorney to take on my case, as well as others! I expect for us to win and SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Of-Phoenix/phoenix-Arizona-85034/University-Of-Phoenix-UOP-University-of-Phoenix-Axia-online-College-Lied-about-degree-1089906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Of Phoenix

Linkedin

AUTHOR: Norby - ()

Have you tried linkedin?

Good luck

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Finding an Attorney because you are going to need it.  I suggest you learn correct grammar and paragraph context before you find that "Attorney" because according to your report you lack both.

You took the classes, paid for them and because you cannot find a job or finish said classes that is on you. Go to a REAL University. " I am unable to obtain my degree and test here and otain a job."

Look before you leap.