Complaint Review: University Ridge Apartments at East Stroudsburg University

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Yortown — York Pennsylvania
University Ridge Apartments at East Stroudsburg University
400 East Brown St East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA

University Ridge Apartments at East Stroudsburg University Decietful Business Practices East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania

The staff at the University Ridge Apartments are decietful and untrustworthy. I had to leave before my contract was up due to unfortunate circumstances. I spoke to Luke the day I left and we agreed that the they would reimburse me $950 of the $1300 I paid them in advance. They gave me a reciept stating that I would recieve $950 which I signed. I had to wait about a month to get the check. When I got the check it was only for $736. I spoke to Luke and he gave me some nonsense about there being a $150 fee for leaving early. The bottom line is that they agreed to give me back $950 of my money and did not do so. Aside from shady business practices like that the place is over priced and you wont be treated like an adult. Do not expect to have any privacy the staff just comes and goes in and out of apartments as they please. You will be treated like a little kid. If you plan on attending school at ESU I would recommend looking for your own place some where in town. It will be much cheaper and you will have privacy. I had an issue with my roommates going through my room as well which the staff did nothing about. One of them took my sugar and dumbed it all over the living room.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Ridge-Apartments-at-East-Stroudsburg-University/East-Stroudsburg-Pennsylvania-18301/University-Ridge-Apartments-at-East-Stroudsburg-University-Decietful-Business-Practices-1068756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Ridge Apartments at East Stroudsburg University