Complaint Review: University Volkswagen Mazda

• Reported By: Heather ABQ — Albuquerque New Mexico
University Volkswagen Mazda
5150 Ellison St NE Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

University Volkswagen Mazda Assault on Customer Albuquerque New Mexico

Please, I repeat PLEASE do not step foot into University Motors Mazda VW. I visited University Motors a few months ago hoping to drive away in a vehicle that would get me to and from work. I was in a bad situation, very down and out at the time. I desperately needed a reliable vehicle. The salesman tried to sell me a vehicle that stalled during the test drive. When I expressed concern, the salesman told me that he saw my credit report and my income, and that I didn't deserve any better. He told me that I better take what I could get.

Feeling awful, I pulled myself together and asked to speak with a manager. I saw that the dealership was willing to work with me. Again, I needed a vehicle very badly and hoped that I could purchase a reliable vehicle that day. The manager JAMES FLOWERS physically turned me around, pushed me against the wall, and pushed himself against me. He said: "you are a very bad girl" to me.

I obviously left the dealership, nothing was worth this.

Later that day I received a call from manager Bob Cockerham. He apologized to me but I heard laughter in his voice. I later received a call from the owner Randy Price. He apologized, said that things had changed, and invited me into the dealership for a test drive. Ummm...I don't think so! Please, I repeat please do not step foot into this dealership!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Volkswagen-Mazda/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87109/University-Volkswagen-Mazda-Assault-on-Customer-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1084202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Volkswagen Mazda