Complaint Review: Unleashed Services

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: charlene — Ellenwood Georgia
Unleashed Services
7560 Commerce Ct Sarasota, Florida USA

Unleashed Services Travel Center, Trip Pro, Grand Incentives I recieved a fax at clayton co office for trip 7 days 8 nights in Hawaii airfare encluded For 2 people in the amount of $600.00. This process began December 2012 and I been given the run around for a year. As of 9-4-13 the only thing we recieved has been empty promises. Travel center passing the buck to unleashed services whom they claimed they stop working with about 6 months ago. Sarasota Florida

Sept 2012 my husband recieved a fax at the Clayton county office with and offer for 7 days 8 nights to Hawaii with airfare included for 300.00 per person airfare included.  A check by phone in the amount of $600.00 was given over the phone and cashed by Aleased services on  9-13-12 which was cashed. November of 2012 we recieved a package from the Travel center  to activate this offer which we did. Grand Incentives ask us to pick a date which we did 3 different dates 90 days from the beginning and three others days 30days apart.Another 100.00 was sent via money order by certified mail.  During this time our certificate was to exspire Dec 2012. I spoke with Carol from Grand Incentives who reinstated voucher. I spoke to Carol 6-25-13 and 7-1-13 about what was the status of our trip. On September 4, 2013 I spoke with Carol from the travel center who stated there was nothing she could do for me since they were no longer affliated with Unleashed Services and that the travel center works with many different travel groups. We have had no trip to date and the dream vacation that I had been waiting for will not come to pass. Beware of faxes from any of the mention companies this is a big scam and they will continue to pass the buck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unleashed-Services/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Unleashed-Services-Travel-Center-Trip-Pro-Grand-Incentives-I-recieved-a-fax-at-clayton-1081655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unleashed Services