Complaint Review: unlock pros

• Reported By: nhoward — athens Georgia
unlock pros
6170 west lake mead blvd las Vegas, Nevada USA

The Unlock Pros Unlock Pros Thieves RipOff las Vegas Nevada

I thought my phone was blacklisted and panicked! So I saw their video on YouTube watched and followed the instructions well I did not realize phone had to be mailed in video showed otherwise, I found out that and that my phone was not blacklisted at same time but had already sent in payment of $69.95! For a month I have gone back and forth explaining this I have apologized for the mistake and have been called all kinds of idiots told I was dumb etc... By the owner Eric Johnson! Eric is very rude he refuses a refund a says I can dispute it all I want he will win!  I spoke with Lorenzo once he wasn't rude but he can't help Eric is the only one so you can forget it!! They will steal your money and spit in your face as they do it !!!! They should buy shut down for stealing people's money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unlock-pros/las-Vegas-Nevada/The-Unlock-Pros-Unlock-Pros-Thieves-RipOff-las-Vegas-Nevada-1164323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unlock pros