• Report: #642054

Complaint Review: unlock-the-iphone.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, September 19, 2010

• Reported By: Eugee — Higbee Missouri U.S.A.
unlock-the-iphone.com
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

unlock-the-iphone.com iphoneunlock.uk fraud making you pay for free program, told me they have their own unlocking software but is the same as free one not sure, Internet

this company should be taking down.  I was told they have a completely different product that is locked to the iphone 4 MEI .After I paid it was the same product that is for free to unlock the iphone 4.  I sent an email and was told they would lock my phone if I file a charge back with credit card, I told them you can not do that and that you are ling, I was sent a very very rude email and was called names buy this company.  I am not sure where it is based but it seems we should unit to shut this scam down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2010 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unlock-the-iphonecom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/unlock-the-iphonecom-iphoneunlockuk-fraud-making-you-pay-for-free-program-told-me-they-642054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unlock-the-iphone.com