Complaint Review: unlockcellphonecode

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
unlockcellphonecode
610 36th St NE cedar rapids, Iowa United States of America

unlockcellphonecode Jason Nelson, Owner Code Never Worked - wont refund any money! cedar rapids, Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Allow me to Clarify...

*Author of original report: unlockcellphonecode Jason Nelson, Owner - Code Never Worked - wont refund any money!

I  purchased an unlock code that would did not work. I tried to contact support over and over until finally someone started responding to emails. They kept telling me I submitted the wrong IMEI code which I confirmed with them more than once it was the right IMEI, using 3 different methods. Then they tried to tell me my phone wasn't from Tmobile, which I know it is because it is my phone. This went one for a week I was emailing them asking for suggestions or any assistance. Finally I contacted Tmobile and convinced them in providing the unlock which worked immediately. I even offered to show them my email from Tmobile with the correct code but they were not interested in seeing that! With a mere mentioning of a refund to www.unlockcellphonecode.com they immediately told me I was full of it and called me a liar. They never even once considered I might be telling the truth and the codes they supply don't always work. . I wouldn't say this is a scam company but I certainly wouldn't take the risk again. It's like doing business with selfish, arrogant and ignorant teenager, is the best way to describe my experience. See the last email from them below.

-----Original Message-----
From: sales [mailto:sales@unlockcellphonecode.com]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:47 PM
To: Me

Good luck and take care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unlockcellphonecode/cedar-rapids-Iowa-52402/unlockcellphonecode-Jason-Nelson-Owner-Code-Never-Worked-wont-refund-any-money-cedar-649810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unlockcellphonecode

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Allow me to Clarify...

AUTHOR: Support - (United States of America)

The customer claimed to have a t-mobile usa blackberry..
Anyone in this market can tell you that T-Mobile usa blackberry has only one mep id. MEP-04104-007
this is for all models that T-Mobile usa provides. so if the blackberry is indeed from t-Mobile usa and the imei provided by the customer is also accurate..the code will be accurate. this is not up for debate even.. its tried and tested..over 1 million blackberry unlocks..
we still offered to "resolve" the issue and asked the customer to run a mep reader which will read the blackberry mep id and imei so there can be no mistake what provider and imei the phone has. it takes 5 seconds to run..yet the customer refused.. also refused to make video proof...
it became evident that intention was not on getting a valid code but rather of getting a free code..

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States of America)

I  purchased an unlock code that  would not work. I tried to contact support over and over until finally someone started responding to emails. They kept telling me I submitted the wrong IMEI code which I confirmed with them more than once it was the right IMEI, using 3 different methods. Then they tried to tell me my phone wasn't from Tmobile, which I know it is because it is my phone. This went on for a week I was emailing them asking for suggestions or any assistance.
 -----Original Message-----  From: sales [mailto:sales@unlockcellphonecode.com]  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:47 PM  To: Me  Subject: RE: Enquiry from Unlock Cell Phone Code - Online Mobile IMEI Unlock Server  You didn't comply with terms and conditions, you didn't run the mep reader and somehow you're the first person out of literally millions that the code doesn't work??? Lol Yeah right.. your full of sh*t is what you are...  Good luck and take care.