Complaint Review: unlockcellphonecode

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: Stretch — Hollywood Florida USA
unlockcellphonecode

unlockcellphonecode Never gave me my code and has yet to give me my requested refund. Internet

I used my credit card online and paid for this company to retrieve my unlock code for my cell phone. It stated that it would take one to three weeks to get the code. After more than 4 weeks I have not received my code. I have emailed their customer service department and have gotten a lot of responses but no one seemed to know why I had not received my code. I checked the information multiple times and assured them that it was the right information given. Yet still I never received my code. I then tried another site, and gave them the same information. Within less than 48 hours I received my code. So I then requested that http://www.unlockcellphonecode.com give me a refund and now they are not answering my emails and I have emailed them a request for a refund multiple times over the past few days and have yet to get a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unlockcellphonecode/internet/unlockcellphonecode-Never-gave-me-my-code-and-has-yet-to-give-me-my-requested-refund-Int-636925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unlockcellphonecode