Complaint Review: unlockyourluck.com

• Reported By: dshow — Groveport Ohio
unlockyourluck.com
329 ne 191 st 33179 miami, Florida USA

unlockyourluck.com AKA zbiddy.com internet fruad miami Florida

I was sent 25 free tokens to try this penny aucton site. (by My points.com) I used two of them and it said I had to put my credit card info in to pay for whqat aI won when I started to it poped a invoice up saying I owed $79.00 for a bid package. I was on ZBiddy but the invoice was from unlock your luck.com which I never heard of. I tried several time to contact then and they did not return my emails. I got ahold of someone one time and they told me they didn't charge me for anything and when I told them it was on my credit card they hung up on me. This company is not to betrusted and are rip offs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unlockyourluckcom/miami-Florida-33179/unlockyourluckcom-AKA-zbiddycom-internet-fruad-miami-Florida-1063284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unlockyourluck.com