Complaint Review: unosis tech

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: sam d — Columbia Montana
unosis tech
india dont kno, Select State/Province USA

unosis tech unosis technical support this company scammed me india ...

my name is sam i went to google search and got the number of this company as norton support. and i called on that number someone recieved the call and told me that we are norton technical support .finally they told me i ve trojan and my network infected i called after that call my service provider aol. and i came to know that they are scam. they tried to take the money from my creidt card but i denied somehow. what they do take computer access and show different programmes.i was not aware about those softwares .i felt so scared and i turned my computer off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unosis-tech/dont-kno-Select-StateProvince-15464/unosis-tech-unosis-technical-support-this-company-scammed-me-india--1082307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unosis tech