Complaint Review: Unsecured Business Funding

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Carla — Cape Coral Florida
Unsecured Business Funding
923 South River Rd Ste 104 St George, Utah USA

Unsecured Business Funding Fraud, Scamsters, ID Theives, Non-Communitative St George Utah

I received correspondence from this company advertising unsecured business funding with approval in 7 -10 days.  I had to submit $249 to start the application process. Once I submitted the payment, I was contacted in regard to personal information, business plan, etc. I was asked if I wanted to do all the work myself which could take up between 60-120 days, or have them do the work for $1500 in a 30 day time frame. They said they knew what the lenders were looking for and could get the loan packet approved more quickly. I took the bait. This plan also included 4 coaching sessions of which I received 1.

They were supposed to write my business plan, contact the credit bureaus, clean up my credit and secure a loan for me. I explained my credit was blemished prior to starting the process to which Robert replied that shouldn't be a problem. Five months later, I am committed to making loan payments of $98.05 @17% interest for 12 months - have paid 5 payments. The only thing they did was get a Brad & Dunstreet number for me - again, I was told they could do this faster than I could. I wrote the business plan, contacted the credit bureaus and at their encouragement, applied for 3 credit cards which denied me.

I tried to contact Robert in January, never received a response. Tried again in February. then left message for Tyler who had Robert contact me. I left a message for Tyler on 5/10/13, got no response, so I sent an email to both Tyler and Robert, still no response. Left a message on the corporate office phone on 5/15/13 still no answer.  Notihing beats great customer service - unfortunately, this company doesn't have service of any kind!

Please beware and run fast if you are contacted by this company, unless of course. you like wasting your time and money! Perhaps I should contact the SEC also....just a thought!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unsecured-Business-Funding/St-George-Utah-84790/Unsecured-Business-Funding-Fraud-Scamsters-ID-Theives-Non-Communitative-St-George-Uta-1051803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unsecured Business Funding