- Report: #870793
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: untrue.com
untrue.comInternet Internet United States of America
untrue.com Did not provide the meeting of women or access to women as stipulated on their website Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This happen with 99% of the women that contacted me, the other 1% replied once and that was it. Subsequent messages I sent were never answered, the women just disappeared. The exotic messages continued to arrive and replies were never answered.
I sent numerous messages to Customer Service which they never responded to. I called a number listed on the site and they told me they only handled billing questions and that I should email Customer Service. Well we know where that lead.
My membership ends in early May at which time I will cancel. I would highly recommend that no one join this site because it definately is a rip-off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/untruecom/internet/untruecom-Did-not-provide-the-meeting-of-women-or-access-to-women-as-stipulated-on-their-870793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.