Complaint Review: untrue.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: Isaac — Los Angeles California United States of America
Internet Internet United States of America

untrue.com Did not provide the meeting of women or access to women as stipulated on their website Internet

I joined this site 3 months ago anticipating meeting women to establish a relationship. During that time I was contacted by over 100+women.  When I responded to these messages, the women never replied back.

This happen with 99% of the women that contacted me, the other 1% replied once and that was it. Subsequent messages I sent were never answered, the women just disappeared. The exotic messages continued to arrive and replies were never answered.

I sent numerous messages to Customer Service which they never responded to.  I called a number listed on the site and they told me they only handled billing questions and that I should email Customer Service. Well we know where that lead.

My membership ends in early May at which time I will cancel.  I would highly recommend that no one join this site because it definately is a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/untruecom/internet/untruecom-Did-not-provide-the-meeting-of-women-or-access-to-women-as-stipulated-on-their-870793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on untrue.com