Complaint Review: untrue.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ted — Pioneer California United States of America
untrue.com

untrue.com They are miss leading by attempting to be a dating site which they are not , Internet

I wish to notify this group being Ripoff  Report that Untrue.com is miss leading their costumers and current members like me by pretending to be a dating site and from my current reading of misc. posts they state this company is an entertainment site and not a dating site, WOW what a past waste of my time and monthly fee! The saddest part about this is that I thought I met many great ladies wanting to find a new man in their life but apparently I'm wrong because after 50 plus email sent and many who contacted me first being interested then, all of that time chatting went no where and that is not even entertaining, let alone dating.

As a current member I was on the site today responding back to those who contacted me being interested and after several emails...Gone and you never heard back from any of them. Prior to being on this "Report" site I sent over 20 emails twice within the same day asking if they were receiving my mail at all and still nothing. At the bottom of the message out box it clearly states that no personal information will be allowed to be sent and will be filtered as Spam mail in RED ink and I did read the terms and user conditions of the website it shared for it's new costumers but why even be on a site like this if you can not contact that person on their personal email account and most people joining do not even have a clue of these stated company terms and user agreements even though they may read the red printing I previously stated above.

As a consumer I feel ripped off and miss lead in thinking they were a dating site but that now apparently is not the case at all. In addition I contacted the FCC Administration  on the fraud hot line email and discussed the same issues I stated within this post and will be curious to hear back from them some time next week because I feel I am not the only single man or women being victimized for looking for a new life partner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/untruecom/internet/untruecom-They-are-miss-leading-by-attempting-to-be-a-dating-site-which-they-are-not-I-970734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on untrue.com