Complaint Review: UPS Store

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kimberly W — Bloomingdale Illinois
UPS Store
358 West Army Trail Rd. #140 Bloomingdale, Illinois USA

UPS Store General manager and/or owner I politely asked about a package I dropped off days before and the owner said it was in the past so he couldn't worry about it. Bloomingdale Illinois

I left a package to be mailed to Chegg on Friday, December 6th. Normally chegg will send a confirmation email once the package is shipped out. I didn't receive said email so I called the UPS Store on Monday, December 9th to see if everything went ok shipping wise. I was on the phone with the GM/owner and explained my situation politely. He kept interrupting me as I was talking and told me that the email was probably delayed because of the holiday season.

I nicely said, ” Ok so you're saying it's just delayed because of the busy holiday season?” To confirm what he said and he suddenly got angry and said, ”All the packages from Friday are sent out so I can't care about this.” I told him he was being rude and did not need to talk to me like that and yes I did raise my voice when I said that. The owner/GM began to yell at me. I didn't know what he was saying so I hung up on him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UPS-Store-/Bloomingdale-Illinois-60108/UPS-Store-General-manager-andor-owner-I-politely-asked-about-a-package-I-dropped-off-da-1105543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UPS Store