Complaint Review: UpSide

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: hhaughton — charlotte North Carolina
UpSide
55 Broad Street, 7th Floor New York, NY 10004 New York , New York USA

UpSide UpSide debit card Upside Prepaid card Upside Cardholder Services Worst Bank services EVER!!!! New York New York

Upside Card is the worst online banking institution I have came acrossed, I had a unauthorize transaction on my account and I notified Upside advising of the charge. I was told I would receive dispute forms and they were emailed to me, no where in the form does it mention the protocol of making a dispute.  I filled out the document and faxed it back accordingly and did not receive any correspondence from the insitiution advising they had received my dispute form. I called Customer Service and was advised that this dispute could take up to 120 days to rectify the issue.. I was appalled I have worked and did business with several financial instituition and never once had to wait 120 days to dispute a charge. I asked the representative why would it take that long especially if I am the customer and telling you this isn't mine I did not authorize this and I feel like my account has been compromised! I felt as though Upside is punishing their customers and allowing scammers or theives to steal your money and penalizing the customer by making them wait 4 months to rectify a unauthorize charge. And to top it all off because I reported it as a unauthorize charge the company is going to charge me $9.95 to send me a new card, LOL so not only do I have to wait 4 month to get my money back but I will be charge to keep my account safe with a new card. This company is a joke.. I had several issues with logging into their website it would block me out where I couldn't get in days even when I reset my password (which I was entering the right password the whole time the system was just jacked up) LOL!!!

I want my money back from this charge and I am going back to NAVY Federal credit union and I will make sure I post about Upside everywhere until they are out of business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UpSide-/New-York-New-York-10004/UpSide-UpSide-debit-card-Upside-Prepaid-card-Upside-Cardholder-Services-Worst-Bank-servic-1126545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UpSide