Complaint Review: upside card

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: Talana — Albuquerque New Mexico
upside card
Nationwide USA

upside card with held my money new york Nationwide

my account was put on hold due to some kind of qution rather it was my account or not they ask me to send some documents and I have submetted all the documents they ask for and still no reoleve to this matter they continue to give me the run around by doing things like giving me a fax number that is not in service and to top things off they have charged me 37.00 in a service that is unexplaned so there are hidden fees or the accounting is off either way this card has some qutionable services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/upside-card/nationwide/upside-card-with-held-my-money-new-york-Nationwide-1164738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on upside card