Pink

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Myranda — Springfield Ohio
Uptown Charleys
9 West Washington St Jamestown, Ohio USA

Uptown Charleys Hair Extensions Applied Wrong...Natural Hair Ruined Jamestown Ohio

In February 2013 I purchased hair extenisons through Uptown Charleys hair salon and Samantha Cox put them in. After only a few weeks I started having problems with them tangeling, even after all the special care I had done to keep them in pristine condition as instructed by Samantha Cox. Mrs Cox never would answer any phone calls and would only respond via email messages. She stated "there was nothing she could do, and that all of her client's extensions were tangleing and that it was probably just due to the weather." I continued to purchase different products to use, as I had already had $600 invested in my hair. She charged me $200 for the hair extensions and $400 for the application. I had at least $150 invested in products within my first month of owning them. I attempted to contact her numerous times for a followup appointment however she would never call me back or respond to any emails. After having my extensions for approximatley 8 weeks, I was ready to have them removed. I attempted to contact Mrs. Cox on numerous occasions via phone call and email requesting an appointment to have them removed. She said that she didn't have any appointments available. So, after the 10th week of having my extensions, I sent even more emails and more calls trying to get an appointemnt to have them removed. However, she would not respond at this time either. She would not respond to my request for a list of products to use to remove them. Now I am left with a head full of extension glue that I can't get out, despite all of my attempts to purchase different products to use. I am now having to wear wigs becasue my nautral hair is ruined!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uptown-Charleys/Jamestown-Ohio-45335/Uptown-Charleys-Hair-Extensions-Applied-WrongNatural-Hair-Ruined-Jamestown-Ohio-1053974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uptown Charleys