Complaint Review: urban development solutions

• Reported By: Sue — Haverford Pennsylvania
urban development solutions
8555 W. U.S. Highway 20 Michigan City, Indiana USA

urban development solutions ultimate unity Be Wary Michigan City Indiana

I saw a discussion regarding this company and its service - I can only speak to my experience. A pleasantly spoken man knocked on my door - it takes some courage these days to go into an unfamiliar neighborhood and just knock on doors trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He shared his story - not a happy one - and said he was trying to put his life in order. He asked some very compelling questions - had I ever tried to sell door-to-door - and I had once long ago. I was very impressed with him.

And so I wanted to help - I admired what he said he was trying to do. But I'm not about to give my credit card number or a check to someone who knocks on my door no matter how much I want to help.

I gave him cash and ordered a magazine subscription - a magazine that would normally cost about $11.00 a year - I paid $60.

I wasn't too surprised when the subscription never came. The order form had some odd working on it - Delivery within 120 days - what subscription takes that long to begin? "Funds must be available for Immediate Electronic Processing" - well, sure, but never saw that on a receipt before.

Do I regret it? Actually I hope the gentleman who knocked on my door - and the courage that took -( this is not a friendly neighborhood and not too long he knocked on my door one of my unfriendly neighbors called the cops on him... when he knocked on hers ) I hope he got to keep the cash - or at least held some of it back - and took himself out to dinner.

And I hope he did get in life in order and he's out there doing well and thriving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/urban-development-solutions/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/urban-development-solutions-ultimate-unity-Be-Wary-Michigan-City-Indiana-1132926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on urban development solutions