Complaint Review: urban dynamics career and employment services

• Submitted: Wed, November 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: paradisee24 — bronx New York
urban dynamics career and employment services
2 east 42nd street New York, New York USA

urban dynamics career and employment services reporting fraud they had me pay 3 installment to recieved my security guard certificates and never got a job the certificates are fake New York New York

I have went to this security guard training center, and they told me to start the training I would have to leave a $80 deposit. ..and once I get in to the training I would have to pay 3 installments which pays for my security guard certificates my finger prints and my license.

after I finished the training they send me to interviews with referral and I never got interviewed. went back to the training center and told them and they keep given me referral I just never got hired. Then I remembered I never got finger printed and didnt have my license and I went back to ask about the paper im suppose to get to fill out to schedule an appointment for my finger prints and they told me they would mail it.

I never recieved the paper..then when I get home I look at the certificates thats when I notice the certificates are fake they just scribble a fake signature so thats when I noticed that I been scam and they committed fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/urban-dynamics-career-and-employment-services/-New-York-New-York-10017/urban-dynamics-career-and-employment-services-reporting-fraud-they-had-me-pay-3-installme-1100948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on urban dynamics career and employment services