Complaint Review: Urban Florist

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
Urban Florist
657 Moberley Road Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Urban Florist ripoff Vancouver British Columbia

*Author of original report: I got my money back!!!

*Author of original report: local flowers urban roses online flowers florist

Urban Florist.com is a scam. I ordered a dozen roses for my wife for valentines day in '06. Nothing arrived, after a month, they charged my checking account 72.00. They will not respond to email or phone. I called the customer service line repeatedly and finally when someone answered a girl, whom sounded very unprofessional, told me customer service would call me back? I thought I called customer service? It sounded like a garage or a basement or something. NOT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS. NOT A MEMBER OF VANCOUVER BBB. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, SEND NOTHING, AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT. IF ONLY I WAS SMARTER ABOUT WHO I ORDERED FROM ONLINE. TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS AND MAYBE TOGETHER THIS BUSINESS WILL GO DOWN!!!

Brandon
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2006 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Urban-Florist/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Z-4B2/Urban-Florist-ripoff-Vancouver-British-Columbia-185442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Urban Florist

I got my money back!!!

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

Here's what I did:
first save all documentation, make sure you have the invoice number for the order.
next, file dispute with bank or credit card company.

file complaints with EVERYONE!(ripoffreport.com, vancouver better business bureau (although Vancouver Florist Company/UrbanFlorist.com/ArtisanFlorist.com/whover the hell is not affiliated, also file with IC3 and there is a canadian version, check out the floral detective for more info.

The owner of the flower company is named Alif Somani, if you Google his name you can get his home phone number from a pissed off ex-employee although I never called him at home as I dont know who this person is, do not stop calling and emailing, tell them you have reported them, do not give up!!! They paid me back and they will pay you back if you force them.

local flowers urban roses online flowers florist

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

...have reported urbanflorist.com to Canadian and United States governments.